Did you agree to bring a dish to a New Year’s Eve party, but have no idea what to make?
Why not surprise your host with this quick and tasty olive cheddar dip? 🙂
This creamy, satisfying dip is a new family favorite thanks to my sister, Lisa, who discovered it in her grocery deli. Not only is it delicious, but you can whip up a bowl to serve a crowd in less than 15 minutes!
Cook’s Note: For the best texture, grate the cheddar yourself.
Awesome with crudites, pretzel chips and especially Triscuits. Enjoy!
Have a safe and happy New Year’s, everybody!
- 2 cups finely grated sharp cheddar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- If dip becomes dry, add another tablespoon of water or mayonnaise.